OC Microbusiness Loans Available
A new grant opportunity is available for City of Stanton Microbusinesses! The Orange County Microbusiness Grant Program provides approximately $2,500 in one-time grant funding to approximately 1,470 Orange County microbusiness. The intent of the funding is to provide relief to the hardest to reach qualified microbusinesses and entrepreneurs. The goal is to identify and engage eligible microbusinesses that face systemic barriers to access capital, including but not limited to, businesses owned by women, minorities, veterans, individuals without documentation (undocumented), individuals with limited English proficiency, and business owners located in low-wealth and rural, communities throughout Orange County.
To be eligible, microbusinesses must meet the following requirements:
• The microbusiness began its operation prior to December 31, 2019.
• The microbusiness is currently active and operating or has a clear plan to reopen when the state permits reopening of the business. • The microbusiness was significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The microbusiness had less than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000) in gross revenues in the 2019 taxable year.
• The microbusiness currently has fewer than five full-time equivalent employees and had fewer than five full-time equivalent employees in the 2019 and 2020 taxable years.
• The microbusiness is not a business excluded from participation in the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program, as specified in paragraph (2) of subdivision (f) of Section 12100.82.
The online grant applications period will begin February 14, 2022 at 9:00 am PST. and will end March 15, 2022 at 5:00 pm PST. Late applications will not be accepted. Grants will be awarded based on meeting the grant qualifications, demonstrating the ability to use the funds based on eligible use, priority grantee status and meeting the eligible business requirements. Please note that this program is administered by the County of Orange. For additional information on eligibility and to access the online application please visit the Orange County Microbusinesses Grants | OC One-Stop (oconestop.com) webpage.(External link)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (English)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (Spanish)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (Vietnamese)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (Arabic)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (Chinese - Traditional)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (Simplified Chinese)
OC Microbusiness Loan Flyer (Farsi)