Stanton Central Park Reopens
Please see below for guidelines and answers (En Español FAQ, Ti?ng Vi?t FAQ)
What City park activities are currently available to the public?
- Exercising on the designated path. We encourage a one-way path to practice social distancing.
- Singles Tennis may be played on the courts.
- Households and individuals are invited to use the field for exercise and recreation. Please refrain from large group gatherings at this time.
- Family picnics are encouraged, we just ask that you use blankets and leave tables and chairs at home.
What City park amenities are not yet open to the public?
- Splash Pads
- Picnic Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Skate Park
How can I stop the spread of COVID-19 at parks?
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a six-to-eight-foot distance between other park visitors.
- Follow the guidance of the CDC and refrain from public spaces if you are not feeling well.
- Avoid touching “high traffic” surfaces such as railings, water fountains, and benches.
Can I reserve Picnic Shelters or the Indoor Facilities?
Facility rentals are not currently available.
Are restrooms open?
There will be limited access to public restrooms in our parks throughout this health crisis. Please be sure to wash your hands before and after using public restroom facilities.
Will there be any summer activities or programs?
The City is not currently offering any in-person activities or programs. We encourage families to visit our Virtual Recreation Center on our website and continue to use our parks for fresh air and exercise.
Who can I call for more information?
- Stanton Community Services: (714) 890-4270
- Stanton Central Park: (714) 890-4268
Please continue to monitor our City website and social media for updates.