OC Microbusiness Loans: Due September 30
Qualified microbusiness means an entity that meets and self-certifies, under penalty of perjury, all of the following criteria:
- The microbusiness began its operation prior to December 31, 2019.
- The microbusiness is currently active and operating or has a clear plan to reopen when the state permits reopening of the business.
- The microbusiness was significantly impacted by COVID-19 pandemic.
- The microbusiness had less than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000) in revenues in the 2019 taxable year.
- The microbusiness currently has fewer than five full-time equivalent employees and had fewer than five full-time equivalent employees in the 2019 and 2020 taxable years.
- The microbusiness is not a business excluded from participation in the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program, as specified in paragraph (2) of subdivision (f) of Section 12100.82.
- The microbusiness owner is the majority-owner and manager of the qualified microbusiness.
- The microbusiness owner’s primary means of income in the 2019 taxable year was the qualified microbusiness.
- The microbusiness owner did not receive a grant under the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program.
- A local business permit or license.
- A bank statement.
- A tax return.
- Trade account.
- Third-party verification
The online grant applications period will end September 30, 2022. Please note that this program is administered by the County of Orange. For additional information on eligibility and to access the online application please visit the Orange County Microbusinesses Grants | OC One-Stop (oconestop.com) webpage.