The Planning Commission consists of five members appointed by the City Council. Regular meetings are held on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at 6:30 pm in the City Council Chambers, 7800 Katella Ave, Stanton.
FUNCTIONS OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
- Prepare, review and revise the General Plan.
- Implement the General Plan through actions including, but not limited to, the administration of specific plans and zoning and subdivision ordinances.
- Promote public interest in, and comment on, the general plan and regulations relating to it.
- Promote the coordination of local plans and programs with the plans and programs of other public agencies.
- Perform other functions as the legislative body provides, including conducting studies and preparing plans other than those required or authorized by this title.
CURRENT PLANNING COMMISSIONERS
|Chair:||Elizabeth Ash||Appointment Expires: November 2026|
|Vice-Chair:||Thomas Frazier||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Commissioner:||Thomas Adams||Appointment Expires: November 2026|
|Commissioner:||Helen Sanchez||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Commissioner:||HongTien Tran||Appointment Expires: November 2026|