FUNCTIONS OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
- Prepare, review and revise the General Plan.
- Implement the General Plan through actions including, but not limited to, the administration of specific plans and zoning and subdivision ordinances.
- Promote public interest in, and comment on, the general plan and regulations relating to it.
- Promote the coordination of local plans and programs with the plans and programs of other public agencies.
- Perform other functions as the legislative body provides, including conducting studies and preparing plans other than those required or authorized by this title.
CURRENT PLANNING COMMISSIONERS
|Chair:||Thomas Frazier||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Vice Chair:||Andrew Marques||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||Elizabeth Ash||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||Thomas Adams||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||Lee Norgaard||Appointment Expires: November 2024|