Parks, Recreation & Community Services Commission
The Parks, Recreation and Community Services Commission consists of seven members appointed by the City Council. Regular Meetings are held on the third Monday of every month at 5:30pm in the City Council Chambers, 7800 Katella Ave, Stanton.
FUNCTIONS OF THE PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION
- Serves as City Ambassadors regarding information about City services and works with City staff to benefit the community of Stanton as directed by the members of the City Council.
- Acts in an advisory capacity to the City Council on matters pertaining to issues established by the City Council such as:
- Development and rehabilitation of Parks and Recreation Facilities.
- Reviews and recommends changes to the Rules and Regulations governing the use of City facilities
- Reviews and provides feedback regarding various Community Services projects
CURRENT PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSIONERS
|Chairperson:||John Warren||Appointment Expires: November 2026|
|Vice Chairperson:||Greg Himes||Appointment Expires: November 2026|
|Commissioner:||Dezi Ledesma||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Commissioner:||Otniel Levi Pavia||Appointment Expires: November 2026|
|Commissioner:||Loreen Berlin||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||DeWayne Normand||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Commissioner:||Hanni Hoang Phan||Appointment Expires: November 2026|