Parks, Recreation & Community Services Commission
FUNCTIONS OF THE PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION
- Serves as City Ambassadors regarding information about City services and works with City staff to benefit the community of Stanton as directed by the members of the City Council.
- Acts in an advisory capacity to the City Council on matters pertaining to issues established by the City Council such as:
- Development and rehabilitation of Parks and Recreation Facilities.
- Reviews and recommends changes to the Rules and Regulations governing the use of City facilities
- Reviews and provides feedback regarding various Community Services projects
CURRENT PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSIONERS
|Chairperson:||John Warren||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Vice Chairperson:||Greg Himes||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||Dezi Ledesma||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Commissioner:||Nhung Bach Thuy Pham||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||Loreen Berlin||Appointment Expires: November 2022|
|Commissioner:||DeWayne Normand||Appointment Expires: November 2024|
|Commissioner:||Hanni Hoang Phan||Appointment Expires: November 2022|