Public Works FAQ
City Maintenance Services
Please contact the City of Westminster at (714) 548-3201 to report a dead animal. The city of Westminster is the City’s provider of animal control services. Please visit the Animal Services page for additional information.
To report graffiti on public property in Stanton:
Graffiti Hotline: (714) 890-4253
Online Report: General Public Graffiti Report
Graffiti Reporting App for Google Play Store
STANTON CORPORATE YARD
10970 Pacific St (off Beach Blvd)
Monday through Thursday
6am to 4pm
Streetlight & Electrical Maintenance
Please contact SCE for information pertaining to power outages, or visit their outage center website. This site contains information about planned and unplanned outages.
- Nationwide Environmental Services: (562) 860-0604
- Street Sweeping Schedule
- Street Sweeping Holiday Schedule
- See our Neighborhood Map for additional interactive maps.
No. You cannot park at any time during the posted period or you may receive a parking citation. All residential tracts have signs at each entrance and exit. These signs prohibit parking on street sweeping days. Please read the sign for your tract carefully to avoid a parking ticket.
Grease builds up and eventually blocks sewer pipes. Grease gets into the sewer from household drains, as well as from poorly maintained commercial grease traps and grease interceptors. Grease is the most common cause of pipe blockages. Structural problems caused by tree roots in the lines, broken/cracked pipes, missing or broken cleanout caps, and/or undersized sewers, can cause blockages. Please see the Fats, Oils, and Grease Section for more information about the proper disposal of grease.
- Control and minimize the spill. Keep spills contained on private property and out of gutters, storm drains, and public waterways by shutting off or not using the water.
Clear the sewer blockage. Always wear gloves and wash your hands. Call a plumber if necessary.
- Call the City immediately at (714) 379-9222.
- Call your local Health Care Agency (714) 667-3600 or (714) 628-7008 after hours.