OpenGov & Fiscal Transparency
OPENGOV USER INFORMATION
- Click here to access the OpenGov portal.
- Utilize the Help Menu for further explanation and guidance.
- The City of Stanton’s main fund is its General Fund. Most of its expenses come from that fund.
- The “View” section showcases various questions that residents have in regards to the budget.
- A "Proprietary Fund" at the City includes Enterprise Funds and Internal Services Funds. These are funds that the City uses to pay for specific items such as Sewer Maintenance or Risk Management Liability.
- A "Governmental Fund" is where the general government revenues and expenditures show. Here you will find the General Fund, the Special Revenue Funds (such as the Stanton Central Park Grant, Measure M, and the Housing Authority), the Capital Project Funds, and Debt Service Fund.
- Various points of interest on the data may highlight a note associated with major impact revenue or expenses. Click on the notes tab on the right side for a detailed description.
This data should be used for informational purposes only. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the reports and data provided; nevertheless, some information may not be accurate. The City of Stanton assumes no responsibility arising from the use of this information.