Plan Check Center
Please note: Only the Divisions of Building and Planning are accepting electronic submittals of plans through the plan check center. If your project requires Public Works or Fire Department review, please submit your paper plans separately.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY BUILDING PLANS ELECTRONICALLY?
Begin using the Stanton Permit Center in 5 simple steps:
- Create an account at this website: https://stanton.cts.city/
- Verify your email address and then log back in at the above website.
- Fill out the online permit application
- Upload your PDF plans and documents
- Review of Plan Checks will begin upon receipt of payment
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL UPLOAD
- Please adhere to these PDF Submittal Guidelines or your project will be rejected.
- The uploaded PDF plan document should include:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Structural plan sheets
- Structural Calculations
- Title-24 Documents
- Geotechnical Report
- Soils Report
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Approval Documents