- Public Notice - AB 1600 Report: Fiscal Year 21/22 Development Impact Fees Report available for public inspection (December 13, 2022).
- Public Notice / Public Survey (Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan)
In keeping with its ongoing efforts to serve all members of the public, the City of Stanton is updating its Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) self-evaluation and transition plan. The accessibility plan provides a comprehensive plan for accessibility for persons with disabilities to City facilities, programs, services, activities and events. Surveys for the public and for organizations are available from Han Sol Yoo, Associate Engineer, and on the City’s website at StantonCA.gov/ADASurvey.
- Public Notice / Notice of Public Hearing - Fiscal Year 2023/2024 Annual Assessments - Stanton Lighting and Landscaping District No. 1 (Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 6:30 PM)
- Public Notice / Notice of Public Hearing - Notice of Filing Written Report and Notice of Public Hearing on the Levy of Sewer Service Charges (Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 6:30 PM).
- March 14, 2023: City Council Approval of Ordinance No. 1129, entitled:
"AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF STANTON AUTHORIZING AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONTRACT BETWEEN THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF STANTON AND THE BOARD OF ADMINISTRATION OF THE CALIFORNIA PUBLIC EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM TO REMOVE THE CONTRACT PROVISION EXCLUDING FROM CALPERS MEMBERSHIP “PERSONS COMPENSATED ON AN HOURLY BASIS” PROSPECTIVELY, PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTIONS 20305 AND 20503".
- April 11, 2023: City Council Approval of Ordinance No. 1131, entitled:
"AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF STANTON, CALIFORNIA, ADDING SECTION 10.08.015 TO THE MUNICIPAL CODE TO ESTABLISH PARKING REQUIREMENTS BASED ON CURB MARKINGS AND DETERMINING THE ORDINANCE TO BE EXEMPT FROM CEQA PURSUANT TO STATE CEQA GUIDELINES SECTIONS 15060(c)(2), 15061(b)(3) AND 15378(b)(5)".