Public Service Request
The Public Service Request System is designed to connect residents to City staff to report on issues throughout our City. In turn, City staff can use the system to provide the public with status updates and project timelines.
Please note: As of Tuesday, November 16, 2021, this system has been launched as a pilot program and will be expanded after some testing.
While it is not required to create an account to use the request system, we highly encourage you to do so as this will allow City Staff to contact you directly for follow-up. To assist you with submitting your request, please find a video tutorial here:
If the issue you are reporting is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Please read the below prior to submitting your request:
- As of Tuesday, November 16, 2021, the City of Stanton’s Public Service Request System is available to the public in a “soft launch” capacity. Please be patient with us as we work through incoming requests and work towards full capacity. If you are having trouble using the system, please contact us at PIO@StantonCA.gov
- While the system is available for requests 24 hours a day, most City staff work Monday-Thursday, 7am-6pm. Requests submitted during non-working hours will be addressed in the order they have been received, or by urgency.
- Prior to submitting a concern, please review the following:
- Map: The map shows current resident issues. If your concern is listed on the map already, please check the noted for current progress.
- Services not Operated by the City of Stanton: The below drop-down menu lists all of our resident services that are not operated by City staff. For those concerns, residents will need to contact the responsible agency directly.
Services not Operated by the City of Stanton
The following utilities are not operated by the City of Stanton, to report an issue please contact the agency directly.
TRASH, STREET SWEEPING, & BULK ITEM REMOVAL
- CR&REnvironmental Services: (714) 372-8272
PHONE & CABLE SERVICES