Public Service Request
The Public Service Request System is designed to connect residents to City staff to report on issues throughout our City. In turn, City staff can use the system to provide the public with status updates and project timelines.
Please read the below prior to submitting your request:
- While the system is available for requests 24 hours a day, most City staff work Monday-Thursday, 7am-6pm. Requests submitted during non-working hours will be addressed in the order they have been received, or by urgency.
- Prior to submitting a concern, please review the following:
- Map: The map shows current resident issues. If your concern is listed on the map already, please check the noted for current progress.
- Services not Operated by the City of Stanton: The below drop-down menu lists all of our resident services that are not operated by City staff. For those concerns, residents will need to contact the responsible agency directly.
Services Not Operated by the City of Stanton
The following utilities are not operated by the City of Stanton, to report an issue please contact the agency directly.
- For emergencies, please call 9-1-1. All other law enforcement related issues should be reported to the Orange County Sheriff's Department's non-emergency line at (714) 647-7000 or (949) 770-6011
TRASH, STREET SWEEPING, & BULK ITEM REMOVAL
- CR&R Environmental Services: (714) 372-8272
PHONE & CABLE SERVICES